$1,749 (For multiple licenses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.772.9211.)
Precision Vision offers PVVAT for both Windows and Mac as complete systems, including hardware and software. If you would prefer to purchase only the software, your system must meet the specifications listed below. If they do not, Precision Vision can only provide limited technical support and no warranty. To order the software only please download the Free Demo.
- System Requirement must be met for all Software Only Packages
- Multi Lane Installations are preferred
- English (American) Operating Systems in Macintosh or Windows
- A complete line of acuity tests in one easy to use software solution.
- Automatically randomized optotypes to prevent memorization. Ability to easily create and save your favorite test configurations.
- Single line, multi line ETDRS chart or single optotype, with or without crowding bars or MassVAT® frame. Easily choose high contrast or selectable low contrast levels.
- Loaded with only our optotypes. Accepted, approved and trusted worldwide. Patti Pics®, Sloan Letters, Landolt C, Tumbling E, PV Numbers®, HOTV.
- Optotypes easily scaled to match your room size. Mirrored with a single button.
- Quick keys for every optotype, chart and format for fast and easy use.
- Precise calibration of sizes, spacing, brightness and contrast levels. Selectable progression; logarithmic ETDRS or traditional (Snellen). Selectable notation: US (feet), metric, decimal or logMAR.
- Control all test functions easily with the remote control or keyboard. No need to use a mouse after the initial setup.
- Play videos for fixation, education and advertising. Pre-loaded with some children’s 3D animations and videos.
- Slide shows are easily loaded with your content to demonstrate procedures, market your practice or products, show ocular pathologies, etc. Pre-loaded with some scenic and ocular pathology slides to get you started.
- Software runs on Mac or PC. Run on a laptop for remote testing in schools, nursing facilities, homes, etc.
- New features are being developed on a regular basis and are made available at little or no cost to our customers.
- Bring a high-tech look and feel to your exam room with higher flexibility and functionality than projectors.
- Acuity Charts
- Low Contrast Charts
- Worth dot
- Contrast sensitivity
- Circular astigmatism
- Concentric circles
- Red green balance
- Maddox rod
- Phoria test
- Vernier test
- Amsler grid
- Disparity chart
- Fixation points
- Solid white dot
- Changing color dot
Acuity notations are user selectable in Logarithmic progression or traditional Snellen.
All optotypes easily viewable in the following selections
- Single character mode (crowding bars on/off)
- Single line mode (MassVAT® frame on/off)
- Multi line ETDRS format
- Multi line all same size
- Single column mode (speed acuity testing)
- Patti Pics® Pediatric Test
- Sloan Letters
- Tumbling E
- PV Numbers®
- Landolt C
- Microsoft® Windows XP, Vista 32bit, 7 (UAC off), (English localization)
- OR Macintosh® OS 10.5 or better (English localization)
- Intel Core 2 duo or better
- 2 GB of RAM
- 1 GB of free disk space on your computer's local hard drive
- Internet connection for auto-updates suggested
- Monitor capable of a minimum resolution of 1680x1050, screen colors set to at least High Color 24-bit
- Dedicated video card with at least 256 MB or higher
- Integrated monitors speakers or stand-alone suggested
- Apple QuickTime for video
- English (American) Keyboard
- Suggested Windows unit: http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/desktops/xpsdt_one/pd.aspx?refid=xpsdt_one&s=dhs&cs=19
- Suggested Mac unit: http://www.apple.com/imac/specs.html